Thursday 5 March 2015

CHRIS BROWN'S BABY DRAMA


If I was Chris brown I don’t know where I would be at the moment perhaps I would be having some me time by locking myself in a toilet somewhere or drinking myself silly or smoking cow dung if that is the thing that could get me high quickly. Call me a coward if you may but I would be far away from the glitz and clicks of paparazi’s, keyboard warriors and microphone mastars that I am. Never mind the fact that I would have to smell shit in that toilet or belch the most disgusting stench. At least I would be giving myself a break from the drama that always accompanies Bad boy Chris brown.
 
CHRIS BROWN AND HER MOTHER
It is just two weeks ago when his prison record denied him a chance to perform in Canada. That is better because this week, there was something bigger. Before I get down to telling you the drama facing this singer at the moment, I have to advice him.

Please please Chris brown don’t go for girls over your age.

Ok.

So you want to know what he did, right. This is what happened. According to Hollywood.com. Hollywood with a capital H…Chris brown is a father to a 9 months baby whose mother, is a model, 31 years old.
You do the maths and you will agree with me that Chris is 6 years younger than the mother to her nine months baby.


I just assume you know who is Chris brown long term girlfriend. Well, if you don’t know it is not the model but it was Kerruche Tran. The keyword I used is “it was”. So it is over between Tran and Mr. Dramas who at the moment is 25 years old.
 
Tran was so shaken by the news that her long time boyfriend and husband to be was a father. She couldn’t believe it. Not until she met the baby. She found out that the baby resembled Brown. That is when hell broke lose. She dumped him.

Her ex girlfriend, Riri that is Rihanna was also shocked but since she has a new shoulder to lean on, Depricio. She was all praise to brown for being a father and she was optimistic that he will make a good one for the baby.

So is brown taking responsibility…? Another drama begins. He hasn’t said a word about it. Thanks to her mum though. Chris Brown’s mum Joyce Hawkins says she will take care of her granddaughter.

She actually said and I quote “I love my son and i will never think that anything Chris does is wrong. They’re just learning experiences.’ Experiences? Someone wake me up! For I never knew learning experiences reward us with babies. I actually suspect all my learning experiences I have heard in campus are barren. Good luck Chris Brown in your learning experiences. Make mum more proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT